Monday, December 3, 2012

sad-weeping-rookie-writer

I should be posting up another drawing challenge - even though I know no one's going to see it anyway which makes it even better. But I won't and maybe if I do, it will not be any time soon. Today, I'm gonna have my congratulatory post on how I finished my story that I was planning to finish by the end of
November.


I did it and felt very relieved. It wasn't satisfying how the end had become. Yes, the U-Bomb moment is so very cute. My readers like it and so do I. But I left them hanging. Do Hara end up with Jaehyo or Kyung? And what happened next to the EunCo couple? They did have a happy ending but that's not my style. No one deserve a happy ending without heavy-problems-that-could-tarnish-the-relationship-and-make-it-so-klise-yet-it-won't-because-that's-not-how-i-do-things. There are a lot more events that is going to happen but I had to cut it short because if I don't, the readers will be spending their time waiting for a story that will never get updated for a year.

There I go turning my congratulation post into a sad-weeping-rookie-writer that isn't satisfied with her story's ending.


Yes, I deserve that slap.
Well anyway, I'm going to do a sequel to that because good happy ending without bla bla bla.... ain't me. I'm a pain in the arse. I know. 




No comments:

Post a Comment