Friday, November 23, 2012

Drawing Challenge: Day 7

Mah favourite word~~~~ ehmmmm.... this is hard. I use a lot of words everyday, if you haven't noticed. And thinking back what word I always like ALWAYS say is hard. There's so much word, so many memories, so little brain capacity. And as I grunted in agony, anger and frustration I said that word, "What duh fak." Just like Mozart's little light bulb twinkle when he gets an idea for his next great concerto, mine shine like it never did. This is it, I said to myself. DUH WORD.

I draw a meme! Wow! I know! No, I drew this because I think this explains the use of the word to me very nicely. Not that obscene meaning of fuck or the middle-finger. Just an expression I use when in joy, in rage, in grief, in all different way I can feel of. 


Please, I'm not that rude.



No comments:

Post a Comment