Tuesday, November 6, 2012

11:04

Aini and Lisa came to my house yesterday, for some gossiping-girls time. There were a lot of topics that came out unexpectedly from my sister's mouth. She's TWO years younger than me and she has more juicier gossips than me and even boy problems! I am forevarr gonna be a loner~
forever alone T.T

And then, there was the topic of the day, oh-the-freaking-band-camp-is-freaking-near! There was a post on the groups wall about a band camp around December and I'm like 


And then they were like, "it's gonna be huge!" "it's so different from before." "this is it guys. the ultimate band camp." "maybe it's somewhere at *insert a certain camping site*." "holy shizzzus!" and I'm like, "the happiest moment of ma lyfe." I'm not gonna say anything in detail 'cos there weren't any info confirmed yet but I am so  looking forward to it.








No comments:

Post a Comment