Sunday, November 18, 2012

Drawing Challenge: Day 5

I think I've finally got my inspiration and motivation when I look at the list of the drawing challenge again. At every challenge it was as if I can see what I want to draw.

I can predict the future?
Aneyhweyh, the 5th day drawing challenge, my bestfriend:


My sistaahs! This is a tricky challenge. I kept thinking whom I'm going to put up here? There are Aini, Jevine, Nadia, Sab, my flutist pals, my cousins and so many more. Then I ask this question: Who do you tell about yourself more to than anyone else? And so I answered, my sisters. We for once like to gossip around, and that leads to sharing secrets and stuff. Secrets and stuff that even my long long long freaking long known friends dont even know. 

SISTUH POWAHH!
lolkbye




No comments:

Post a Comment