Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Drawing Challenge: Day 6

There were a lot of books and manga that I've read since I was little. My father had been very strict on us reading even if we were at an age where we're barely able to know ABC. So, I thought of a character that bring the most impact on me, that I could still remember until now. Harry potter should do the trick but the challenge doesn't allow any movie character. Bummer.


And then I remembered this anime called Mirai Nikki and the female character was as bad and delusional as hell. She made me felt like killing and...


but liking and pitying her at the same time. She's a tsundere that's what they do. They do shit, fuck with people's life and mind and then smile like she's innocent and all.


Okay, I will continue with the drawing. Drawing challenge Day 6 - my fav book character (this is in manga and anime okeyhh)


I'm quite happy with my drawing but resemblance wise, I fail so hard. She actually look like this...


Don't let this bitch fool you. She isn't as innocent as this pic tells you. She kills people, her dad, her mom, and even her alternate self.  

i'm watching you, Yuno.






No comments:

Post a Comment