Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Party Hard on Writing

I think the drawing challenge had been a real help in making the blog come alive. I guess that's the only reason I blog here 'cos I'm a bad blogger. I don't blog about my personal stuff as much as some other blogger did. And even though I like heavy topic to write about and debate, I hate getting myself in heart ache and drowsy at the end. It also takes a lot of time to write. That's why I ignore and avoid nasty comments, tabloids, rumors and such unless it's for my own good. So, I've been thinking that I want to take up on a writing challenge, a story a day or write something based on a picture. I don't know, there must be something out there because I've read a few people's stories based on this challenge.

this will be funnn!
Okay now I shall go and wait for the PC to be left alone to upload my next drawing challenge. Bye yeom!


What? I ain't leaving this blog until I left some gifs.

that's how I roll







No comments:

Post a Comment